Private 9′ X 9′ bedroom suite with outdoor patio access
Dog beds included
Optional “Doggy Daycare” routine
Socialization with approved dogs
Daily Courtyard access and exercise
Deluxe boarding amenities
MORE HUMAN INTERACTION… dogs socialize with us & lounge in the reception and office area throughout the daytime
Raised wrought iron & cozy dog beds in suites
Private patio access
Optional “Doggy Daycare” routine
Priority socialization in courtyard (if wanted)
Board & Train
Spa boarding package amenities
Customized for your goals
Daily Training & Behaviour management
Behavior problem rehabilitation
Includes follow-up training session(s) with 5 consecutive days
E-mailed video guidance upon request
MULTIPLE DOG FAMILIES RECIEVE 25% OFF ADDITIONAL DOGS DURING THE SAME STAY!
What to pack for your dogs stay:
Food for the duration of your dogs stay
- Please do NOT bring Large food storage bins if your dog is scheduled for a short stay. Boarding dogs have a designated “Belonging’s bin” which is reserved based on the duration of stay, and we will not have storage available for excess amounts of food… please take this into consideration when preparing for their stay, as it is greatly appreciated to keep their items and food organized.
- We accept Raw or Frozen dog food in the Deluxe or Spa boarding packages.
- Medications will be given for no additional expense in the Deluxe or Spa boarding packages.
Optional NON-STUFFED bedding
- We DO provide bedding during their stay, but if you’d like to provide a familiar, home-scented blanket, we can accept that… (NOT A QUILT: Please, no stuffing)
- It must be able to fit into a washing machine.
- Please DO NOT bring anything that has STUFFING (quilts, or beds) that can be torn apart during their stay… We sincerely appreciate your understanding and co-operation with this request, as it is very hard on our plumbing, cleaning time, and can be dangerous for your dog if there is stuffing loose in their suite for consumption or getting stuck in between their teeth (Yes, it happens.)
Record of vaccinations or titre proof
- Current paperwork or proof that your dog is up to date on their RABIES and ANNUAL VACCINATIONS… We do not require Bordetella (Kennel Cough), as it is an optional vaccination
- If your dog is not able to have vaccinations: Please provide a letter from your Veterinarian
- If you are opposed to vaccination practices: Please bring your dog’s current Titre Level tests, proving that your dog is protected through natural or residual protection.
Please, DO NOT BRING dishes, leashes, breakable or glass items such as glass containers for medication, supplements or Cheese Whiz. Please transfer to plastic containers. These items will be sent home with you upon check-in so please don’t bring them.
Upon checking in, your dog will enjoy…
Large, 9′ X 9′ bedroom suites
In floor heating (best for joint comfort)
Air conditioned units
Variable Lighting level options
Each suite (bedroom kennel) has 3 AIR EXCHANGES / hour, ensuring healthy ventilation and reducing allergens, disease, etc
Large window-front suites reducing anxiety and keeping noise to a minimum.
NO CHAINLINK between dogs suites, preventing fence fighting
Solid dividers between patios creating comfortable security
Sheltered from elements and located in the solitude of a forest
Individual plumbing reducing cross-contamination and soiling of other dog’s areas.
Several OUTDOOR ACTIVITY YARDS
Sheltered play areas in the serenity of natural surroundings
Open access to indoor heated / air conditioned playroom with 2 exits
Requiring annual & rabies vaccination verification or Titer test results to ensure protection. (fax to office 780-416-5545)
We cannot accept dogs that are “IN HEAT” during their planned stay. An additional $50 fee will be added to boarding stays where bitches begin a heat cycle during their stay… It is the owner’s responsibility to know if their dog is close to their heat cycle. Thank you for your understanding.